SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: CountPlus Limited (ASX: CUP) announce that Hugh Humphrey has been appointed Chief Executive Officer, effective 1 July 2022.
Chairman Ray Kellerman stated that with the appointment of Mr Humphrey as the new Chief Executive Officer, combined with the credentialed operational strength of Mr Toussaint, the CountPlus group is very well placed to continue to evolve into a significant financial services group.
Hugh Humphrey Profile:
• General Manager of NAB’s consumer bank across metropolitan NSW and emerging markets. Responsible for around 100 branches, 600 people, 300,000 customers and
$30 billion in home lending, delivering significant business growth, network transformation and digital migration
• General Manager and Executive General Manager roles in Wealth Management Advice at CBA accountable for up to 1,200 people and $0.5 billion in revenue, and where he led substantial customer remediation and delivered significant improvement in the ethics, education and professionalism of the business
• Director Strategy & Transformation at AMP Advice, Banking and Corporate Super, where he developed and delivered strategies and programs across all channels including advice businesses, corporate super and AMP Bank
• Chief Executive Officer of Hillross Financial Services responsible for 180 independently owned small businesses, where he executed on M&A activity and implemented the growth strategy resulting in a significant increase in adviser numbers
• An extensive management career in the telecommunications sector including focus on consumer and business markets and brand management, following a five-year management consulting career with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Hugh Humphrey commented that “I’m very pleased to be joining CountPlus as its new Chief Executive Officer. I have admired the development of the business in recent years and am excited about leading its growth to be a significant financial services group. Laurent Toussaint has a terrific reputation as a leading CFO in the market and I’m delighted he has agreed to the expanded responsibilities of Chief Financial and Operating Officer.”