Platina Resources Limited is an Australian-based company focused on returning shareholder value by advancing early-stage metals projects through exploration, feasibility, permitting and into development.
The company has interests in the following projects:
• Challa Gold Project (100% interest) — Platina owns a 100% interest in the Challa Gold Project located in-between the prolific Mt Magnet and Sandstone gold districts in Western Australia, 500km north-east of Perth.
• Platina Scandium Project (100%) — located in central New South Wales, the project is one of the largest and highest-grade scandium deposits in the world, which has the potential to become Australia’s first scandium producer with cobalt, platinum and nickel credits.
• Munni Munni (30% interest) — Situated in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the project is one of Australia’s most significant Platinum Group Metal occurrences. Munni Munni also has potential for conglomerate hosted gold and is a joint venture with Artemis Resources Limited.
• Investment in Blue Moon Zinc Corporation (6 million shares in TSXV listed MOON)—the company’s flagship Blue Moon Zinc Project has a N143-101 resource which is open at depth and along strike and has favorable metallurgy.
• Investment in Major Precious Metals (55 million shares in CSE listed SIZE) — Major is a Canadian junior mining and exploration company whose flagship Skaergaard Project hosts one of the world’s largest undeveloped gold deposits and one of the largest palladium resources outside of South Africa and Russia.