Raslaffan to acquire 40% shares in Nebras Power for $530mn

DOHA, QATAR: Raslaffan Operating Company has signed a share sale and purchase agreement with Qatar Holding LLC (QH), to purchase 40% of the share capital of Nebras Power from QH. The agreed purchase price for the transaction is $530 million.

“Qatar Electricity and Water Company (QEWC) wishes to disclose that Raslaffan Operating Company W.L.L., a wholly-owned subsidiary of QEWC, has signed a share sale and purchase agreement (the “SPA”) with Qatar Holding LLC (“QH”), to purchase 40% of the share capital of Nebras Power Q.P.S.C. (“Nebras”) from QH (the “Transaction”). QEWC owns the remaining 60% of the share capital of Nebras,” a news release said.

Completion of the transaction under the agreement is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including notably regulatory approvals and notifications in certain foreign jurisdictions where Nebras is present, and the approval of the General Assembly of QEWC, which is intended to be held during the month of March 2022.

Nebras Power is a global power development and investment company headquartered in Doha, Qatar. Nebras Power is an active player in the evolving global power industry, pioneering future energy solutions through its long-term investments.

www.rlpc.net

About the author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.