Bahria Town Karachi (BTK) is a privately owned gated suburb under construction community. BTK occupies 46,000 acres, just off the M-9 Motorway northeast of Karachi.
The community is planned to house around one million people.
Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives in Pakistan since the company’s inception in 1996. Not just about building homes, Bahria Town develops value-added, master-planned communities housing thousands of families who are enjoying a complete living experience.
Upon completion, the under-development projects in Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Nawabshah will accommodate more than a million residents. Bahria Town’s 35,000 employees are delivering iconic developments, driving leadership, pioneering innovation and creating a legacy for generations to come.
Bahria Town aspires to be the greatest Pakistani real estate developer of all times, with projects offered to an eclectic mix of segments, at choice locations with world-class amenities, while ensuring the highest international standards, timely delivery and lifelong customer satisfaction.
A number of heritage sites and traditional villages have been destroyed to make way for Bahria Town Karachi, often without the requisite legal approval. The development has significantly changed the topography of the area.
Malik Riaz is the owner of Bahria Town Group.
According to Bahria Town:
- World’s 3rd Largest Masjid and
Pakistan’s Largest Masjid in Bahria Town Karachi
- Pakistan’s Tallest Building, Bahria Town Icon
- Pakistan’s Most Advanced Cricket Stadium in Bahria Town Karachi
- Pakistan’s First International Standard Theme Park
- Pakistan’s First 36 Hole PGA Standard Night Golfing Facility
- Pakistan’s First Hyatt Branded Hotels
- Only Private Real Estate Developer available in multiple cities providing complete lifestyle solutions
- First and Only Real Estate Developer to provide world-class facilities;
healthcare, education, shopping, hospitality, cinemas, sports and more
- Operating Pakistan’s largest private sector fleet of heavy earth moving equipment and service workshops worth billions
- First real estate developer in Pakistan to offer a fully integrated
enterprise resource planning and management system
- Asia’s Largest Private Real Estate Developer
- Pakistan’s only multinational real estate developer
- More than 50,000 employees
- First call centre in real estate sector