Liontown Resources Limited (ASX:LTR) is a battery metals exploration and development company with a Tier-1 discovery at its flagship Kathleen Valley Lithium-Tantalum Project in Western Australia.
At the heart of the Company’s vision is the development of the Kathleen Valley Project to a standalone mine, perfectly aligned with the forecast resurgence of the lithium-ion battery sector over the coming years.
Liontown has rapidly emerged at the forefront of a new generation of lithium developers, and its continued pursuit is to ensure the opportunities offered by the world-class Kathleen Valley deposit are maximised through the enhancement of already robust project economics.
- Australian-based battery metals explorer and developer
- Four battery metal projects – all wholly-owned
- The Kathleen Valley Lithium Tantalum Project has a current Mineral Resource Estimate of 139Mt @ 1.3% Li2O and 140ppm Ta2O5
- Size and grade of flagship Kathleen Valley makes it a globally significant lithium deposit
- The Buldania Lithium Project is a second major lithium discovery with a maiden Mineral Resource Estimate 0f 14.9MT @ 1% Li2O
- New Moora Nickel Project, located in the same geological terrain as the Julimar discovery where Chalice Gold Mines (ASX:CHN) announced a high-grade Ni-Cu-PGE discovery
- Large ~84Mt vanadium resource at Toolebuc Vanadium Project, Queensland
- Led by a proven, credible and highly experienced board and management team