Boab Metals Limited (ASX:BML)

Click Here: Boab Metals Limited (ASX:BML) share price

Boab Metals Limited (ASX: BML) is a Western Australian based exploration and development company with interests Australia and South America. In Australia, the company is currently focused on developing the Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc Joint Venture Project in WA.

Boab owns a 75% interest in the Joint Venture with the remaining 25% (contributing) interest held by Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead Co. Ltd.

Sorby  Hills  is  located  50km  from  the  regional  center  of  Kununurra  in  the  East  Kimberley  and  has existing sealed roads to transport concentrate from site to the facilities at Wyndham Port, a distance of 150km. Established infrastructure and existing permitting allows for fast-track production.

http://www.boabmetals.com/index.php/en/

Boab Metals Limited hires David English as Chief Operating Officer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *